Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank God

I just want to thank God for the beautiful babies He will give to us. I have every faith that we will be parents and that God is already doing His thing to bring them to us. Thank You, Lord, ahead of time for these gifts. I praise Your name. Thank You for the medicine that is available to us to cure my endometriosis. Thank You for the steps You've put in place to get us to that next step of becoming parents. I pray that Your will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen!

2 comments:

  1. I pray for you. Welcome to the blogging world sista! Sometimes it just helps to put your thoughts out there so that you don't have to tell everyone one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you in my prayers. I know the blessings children (those you bear and those that you do not) can bring. Keep the faith. Love, Rolanda

    ReplyDelete