Saturday, January 17, 2009

*A TOAST!*

I'd like to propose a toast! Please lift your coffee, water bottle, or champagne if you've got it. I've gone 24 hours with...wait for it...NO HOT FLASH!!! Yippee! Looks like the menopause demon really is gone. Thank God! So a toast to being regular old me. Sounds a little silly, doesn't it? I understand, but man it feels good to feel normal again.

Also I feel as if the pills are working (BCs & diabetic Rx). I have some cramping that leads me to believe the girls are waking up. My mood swings are fewer (among other symptoms). The mood swings aren't completely gone, but well that kinda is regular old me I guess ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Cheers to you honey!!!!! BTW, it was great to see you last night!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better. I remember that month after Lupron - I was myself again!

    Many prayers going out to you....I can't wait to see how 2009 goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies. I feel really good!

    ReplyDelete