Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I got stuck

I got stuck this morning. Now I have to wait until 4:00 to get our test results. This waiting could make a person go crazy!!

I'm at work and trying to stay focused and busy, but it's not so easy to do when the biggest news of your life (potentially) is coming just around the corner. C'MON 4 O'CLOCK!!!

I was up this morning from 3:00 til 5:00 freaking out. I woke Pino up crying. It's so hard to stay positive these last 24 hours. I think I hit bottom last night. I haven't cried much this time around until then. I was quickly on my way back up to good, though, just needed to let it out I guess. I got up and did a little research, made myself feel better, then was back to bed...blink, blink...I couldn't sleep. Why is it that when you can't sleep during the night...as soon as your alarm starts going off in the morning...you can magically sleep again?! That was me.

Just want to put this out there. No matter the outcome of today's test, Pino & I are okay. We will be fine. Not to be a downer, but you kinda get used to hearing bad news so we have pretty thick skin to it really. But since this isn't going to be bad news :o)...then we'll definitely be okay!!!

Also want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. You have all been such wonderful friends to us and we love and appreciate you more than we can say!!!

1 comment: